A team of highly qualified professionals takes care of the health, well-being and safety of our patients.
Head of Ophthalmology Center, Ophthalmologist
- Certified ophthalmologist, surgeon with over 19 years’ experience
- AIWA Clinic Ophthalmology Centre Head Doctor
- Small incision cataract surgery with the phacoemulsification method
- Cornea transplantation surgery
- Intravitreal injections
- Riga Stradiņš University Ophthalmology Residency
- University of Latvia Faculty of Physics and Mathematics, obtaining a Second Level Professional Higher Education in Optometry
She has improved her surgical skills at leading clinics including in:
- India (Mahatme Eye Bank and Eye Surgery Hospital)
- Switzerland (University Hospital of Bern and European School for Advanced Studies in Ophthalmology)
- Estonia (KSA Vision Clinic)
- Italy (Monza Eye Bank)
- Bulgaria (BOW Courses)
- With her scientific work, she has participated in many international and domestic conferences
- Vast experience in the performance of clinical studies. Author of articles and publications. Engaged in post-graduate training of junior ophthalmologists
Book an appointment
Cancel an appointment
Thanks for the application!
You are always welcome in our clinic. You will be contacted by our specialist to confirm the visit.
Thanks, cancelation has been sent!