A team of highly qualified professionals takes care of the health, well-being and safety of our patients.
Consults and operates on patients with brain and spinal diseases.
Areas of neurosurgical activity:
- Arteriovenous malformations (AVM)
- Chiari malformation
- Disk hernias in the neck and lumbar region
- Acoustic neuroma (schwannoma)
- Extra-intracranial artery anastomoses (Moyamoya disease, aterosclerosis)
- Brain tumours
- Head injuries
- Skull base tumours
- Cranial vault defects
- Skull base defects
- Hemifacial spasms
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension
- Intraorbital tumours
- Compression neuropathies (carpal canal, cubital canal, n. peroneus)
- Back pain, invasive alopecia (blockades)
- Spinal cord tumours
- Narrowing of the spinal canal (spinal stenosis)
- Spinal canal tumours
- Nerve tumours
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Riga Stradiņš University / University of Latvia – specializing in neurosurgery.
- Graduate of the prestigious four year course run by the European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS).
- On several occasions, he has augmented his theoretical knowledge and practical experience at the Helsinki University Central Hospital in Finland, the Arkansas Neuroscience Institute and Barrow Neurological Institute, USA. He actively uses the knowledge he acquires in practice. Regularly attends training courses organised by the EANS and international neurosurgeons’ congresses at which he has twice received awards for his academic work.
- Member of the Latvian Society of Neurosurgeons
- Member of the American Association of Neurosurgeons (AANS)
- Member of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Member of the European Association Neurosurgical Societies (EANS)
Book an appointment
Cancel an appointment
Thanks for the application!
You are always welcome in our clinic. You will be contacted by our specialist to confirm the visit.
Thanks, cancelation has been sent!